Friday, February 27, 2009

"Cheers to good times, good food, good friends, and good tennis"

Work sucked today. Not for any particular reason, it just sucked. We did get new stuff in, which is always kind of exciting for me in a retail dork kinda way. I couldn't wait for 6:00 to roll around, that is for sure. After work I spoke with someone (not sure who all reads this as of right now) who really pissed me the fuck off, thus making my bad day even worse. I am pretty sure I have lost even MORE respect I have for this person, if that is even possible. Unfortunately, this person is a family member. A family member who really needs to take a step back and appreciate what they have instead of being a total (insert choice word here) all the time. That is a whole other rant that I am not even getting into though.

After work I had met with my tennis buddies one last time to play tennis (obviously) and have dinner at Aaron and Cinda's apartment. We had a great time! Had some good laughs, enjoyed Hampton Hall's playground facilities, and took cheesy tennis team pictures, as seen below.

Afterwards, we returned to Aaron and Cinda's for our traditional weekly after tennis dinner. Tonight's menu consisted of delicious chicken tacos and fondue.. along with margaritas and champagne from the winery Aaron's dad works for in California! Everything was delicious, as always, and we shared more laughs. I will definitely miss our weekly tennis games and dinners, it has always been so much fun. Tonight definitely turned my day from shitty to really good.

Now I am completely exhausted after being on the go from the time I got out of bed this morning at 9 am until midnight. It is time for some sleep!

No comments: