Wednesday, February 18, 2009

“Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness” -Richard Carlson

Last night was my going away soiree with my Salty Dog peeps. Lots of food, lots of beer, lots of wine! It was definitly a good time... that I paid dearly for today. I'm going to miss those guys a lot! Working at Salty Dog was like working with one big family and it was the best decision I could have made to accept the job and move down here after college. I can't imagine never knowing the people I have met through work.

Two weeks from today I will be back in North Carolina, leaving behind the beach, the friends, and the fun times that could have been. It is sad, but I know there is a big adventure ahead of me.

I was in Bluffton tonight after work to pick up some things and decided to swing by Moe's (because I love Moe's) and that place was packed! Im not even exaggerating, the entire parking lot was full except for 4 spaces in the very back! I couldn't believe it! I love their chicken nachos so much.

In other news. The debate concerning what to do with my furniture is driving me insane! I don't want to store it in Hilton Head because it is freakin expensive and I do not need ANOTHER bill to pay every month when I have no job in addition to my Dell bill, cell phone, final bills from HHI, new bills in NYC, rent, plus having money to eat. Ahh... this is getting stressful!!

No comments: