Saturday, February 28, 2009

"The people we work with are like family... disfunctional"

Today was my second to last day working at Salty Dog. It has been a whirlwind, but a lot of fun. I will miss it. Writing out Thank You cards to my two awesome bosses, Maggie and Tim, was a challenge. There is so much I want to thank them for that is hard to express through a greeting card. I couldn't have wished for better GM's. Working at Salty Dog is like one big family. Once you put in your time there, you get to know people from the various stores and restaurants who have also been there more than just one season and everyone kind of looks out for everyone else. If by some chance things don't work out in NYC, I am glad I have these people to come back to.

Tonight I am ready to "smash beers" and have one last good time with the friends I have made over the past year. I hope all goes well without it getting out of hand and the police being called. I feel optimistic about it though, it will be a good time. Speaking of party, I have just over an hour to eat dinner, make pigs in a blanket, shower, and get ready.

No comments: