Saturday, April 11, 2009

Asian Alarm Clock

Alright, I don't have a job or really anything at all to occupy my time so I don't really have normal sleeping hours. I am generally up until 3 or 4 am watching movies or reruns of Friends only because I can't fall asleep before that time no matter how hard I try. Last night I was up until 4 am, not by choice... just insomnia, watching Friends. This is why I was irate at 10 am this morning when the Yen's we're doing God knows what that was making a continuous noise for ATLEAST 30 minutes. It sounded like they were having relay races up and down the hall. I would hear the pidder-padder of feet going one way, then pidde-padder of feet going the other way several seconds later. If they had a dog, I would think they were throwing a toy down the hall for the dog to chance since it is raining out. But the fact remains that they don't have a dog. Even if I hadn't been up since 4, 10 am is early to be making that much noise on a Saturday. I know this is their house and blah blah blah, but damnit, where do I get to draw the line. I DO pay rent to live here.

No comments: