Thursday, April 30, 2009

Last Night in NYC

Im laying here in bed, about to go to sleep after a long, exhausting day. I can't believe the time has come for me to leave. It is sad to think about. I am going to miss so much about this great city. I know I will be back to live again and that it isn't going anywhere, but still.

I am excited about flying tomorrow. I love airports. I like watching people and wonder where they're going and why.

Today I went to Central Park, then down to the East Village and from there I walked (yes, walked.. two miles) all the way to Times Square. Then I went over to Brooklyn (which took far less time than I expected) to meet Sean for dinner. I really don't know what people see in Brooklyn. I really don't care for it. We did drive by the projects where Jay-Z grew up. On the way home I stayed on the E train so I could walk through Forest Hills one more time since that walk is way more entertaining than from my regular subway stop and not that much further away.

All of my stuff is packed except for toiletries and what I am wearing tomorrow.

Goodnight New York!

No comments: