Thursday, April 09, 2009

Central Park Therapy

The past two days I have wanted nothing more than to pack up my stuff and head back down to Hilton Head, stopping for a week or so in North Carolina to spend time with friends and family there. I realized that I never even ventured outside yesterday which never helps when you already feel trapped. I don't like not knowing how to get my stuff home. It kind of freaks me out. I think maybe renting a car and driving would be my best plan of escape. I can't talk like that though, it makes it too easy.

To get out of this rut, I did what I always do when I want to move back, I explored the city. Today I finally returned that shirt to ANF and since I was so close to Central Park, I decided to go for a walk. I ended up walking forever! The sun tried to come out and it made for a nice walking day. I enjoyed everything I saw, but it still didn't break my I-Want-To-Leave attitude. Ugh. May starts THREE weeks from today and by then I have to know what I am doing. I am so wishy-washy about this. Some days I want to stay, some I want to leave. Today I want to leave.

No comments: