Thursday, March 05, 2009

"But tomorrow may rain, so, I'll follow the sun" -The Beatles

Here I am. In Pittsboro, NC. My midway point (figuratively) between HHI and NYC!

Today was rough. Lots of moving. A few goodbyes. My car wouldn't start. Stressful. Lots of driving. Met up with some friends in Chapel Hill. Met new people.

Sadly, I wasn't able to say, "Goodbye" to Lindsey. We were running around getting stuff done and by the time we got back to my apartment, she had left for work. I feel really bad about it. Driving back to NC this evening was a whirlwind of emotions. I was excited about NYC, scared of NYC, sad about leaving HHI and friends, excited to see friends in Chapel Hill, excited to see my family (and pets) in Pittsboro, stressed about everything I have to get done tomorrow, etc. Somehow I still made it home before 3 am!

Here are a couple pictures from today's activities:



The storage unit, locked and loaded!

Passing South of the Border.. the biggest interstate tourist trap, EVER.

For now it is off to get some sleep. Oh, how I wish I could sleep late tomorrow.

No comments: