Tuesday, March 03, 2009

“There are thousands of causes for stress, and one antidote to stress is self-expression." -Garson Kanin

My stress level is through the roof today.

1) I dont know how to get from Penn Station to my apartment and what if the cabbie gets lost.
2) What if I cant get into the apartment when I get there.
3) What if I get to the train station Friday morning and for whatever reason they wont let me check my baggage.
4) My apartment looks so full, how will all of my junk be out of here in the next 24 hours or so.
5) What am I going to put all of my stuff in to take with me to New York.
6) Is one day in North Carolina really enough to tie up all of my loose ends?
7) What all do I need to take with me to the DMV to renew my drivers license?
8) What if I really don't find a job once I get there?
9) What if I get mugged the minute I step onto the street outside of Penn Station?
10) When should I turn in my Palmetto Pass?
11) My train doesnt have a dining car, am I going to starve to death and die on the way up there? How will I pack something to eat in addition to everything else I am bringing along?
12) Can your luggage get lost on a train?
13) How am I going to get all of my stuff from the platform to a cab? And from the cab into the apartment?

AHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: