Friday, March 06, 2009

Last Night in NC

The time has finally come. I am moving to NYC bright and early tomorrow morning!!! It has been one hell of a week, that is for sure. Hopefully everything will go smoothly tomorrow during my journey from Pittsboro, NC to Rego Park, NY. I am so exhausted... again. Since it is already late, I am just going to post a few pictures to sum up my day. I will have time tomorrow on the train to catch up with the past couple of days as I have not had the time or energy to write much lately. I am not sure when I will have Internet access again, hopefully soon! If not, I will be going into Manhattan on Saturday and I will bring my laptop to do some job hunting, facebooking, blogging, etc. wherever I can pick up a wi-fi signal.

A NYC beer at Bub's last night! Thanks James!


Ohh Piggly Wiggly... and Bible Belt paraphernalia


All packed up! How the F am I going to maneuver all of this stuff through Penn Station!

No comments: