Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Last Night in HHI

Whew.. what a day! THIS has officially been the most productive day I have had on the island... and it is my last... go figure. Mom arrived around three and we have not stopped going since! We made a couple trips to the storage unit and got what we needed packed in there so that all we will need to take there tomorrow will be my couch, love seat, dresser, bed, and mattresses.


Not the best picture.. but you get the idea. We have everything that is going back to NC packed in my mom's car with the exception of my TV, old computer, and a couple random little things.

Lindsey joined my mom and me for dinner at Amigos. Oh, how I will miss their Carnitas Tortas... It was fun! They have both heard a lot about each other so I am glad they kind of got to know each other a little bit. Lindsey also came by my apartment later on with Amber and they took a whole bunch of stuff I was planning on just dropping off at a thrift shop.

I feel much less stressed, maybe just because I have been so busy. There is still a lot of stress to be had concerning this move, but I feel very accomplished with what we completed today. After looking at everything i have in boxes to go to NYC, I am kind of freaking out about how I will get it all there. I suppose I will have to go back through and minimalize again. I am sure I will have to ship some stuff too (which kind of sketches me out for some reason).

My poor dog, Lady, had to have a toe removed yesterday. She is an old girl, I feel bad. I also got some bad news today concerning someone I used to work for. I can't go into detail as I have been asked to keep it private. I am keeping that person and their family in my thoughts though as we had a very close work relationship.

Tomorrow is going to be ridiculous, so I should probably get some sleep.

Good Night Hilton Head... one last time :-(

No comments: